How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Having Surgery...
Get your Free Guide.
(This is guide is the compilation of our Knee Pain EXPERTS ADVICE from treating thousands of people just LIKE you who needlessly SUFFERED with knee pain for TOO LONG)
If you’re living with bad knees, if your knees are painful or they ache - it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it’ll go away on its own.
You can’t quite point your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees - but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our Physical Therapy Clinics in Ava, Ozark, Nixa, Willard, and Springfield.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why is This Happening to Me?”...
“Why am I still suffering with Knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?”...
Most knee pain does go away IF you know how to stay active and what to do about it... But if you wait for it to go away and 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain - often even worse than it was when it came on - it may be time to do something about it.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physical Therapy clinic is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “rest”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” - but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee support....
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do - and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion - this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” - as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own - but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain - and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physical Therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like Knee supports or a cane but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily (and you can't keep up with your garden when you're resting)
7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ - but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you - we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy at our Ava, Ozark, Nixa, Willard, or Springfield Physical Therapy Clinics to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Knee Pain Quickly?”...
Here's 4 Things You can Do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
3. Avoid sitting too long - the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit in any position - no matter if it's perfect posture - you will start to have aching joints. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises so you can tolerate being more active, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you back to your normal activities as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio - Physical Therapy is proven to help people with Knee pain. In fact at the Haven Physical Therapy Clinics it’s one of the most common issues we see people aged 50+ living with. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Haven Physical Therapy (clinics in Ava, Ozark, Nixa, Willard and 2 in Springfield) can help you live with less knee pain - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Discover Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physical Therapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Haven Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Team of Experts can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all - often inside 20 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your ability to be active - we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day with our helpful tips
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery - and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room...
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you...
We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Haven Physical Therapy can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Knee pain